Bellflower, CA, Kitchen Remodeling
Your kitchen is the hub of your home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. The many roles of your kitchen make it so essential to be a place that works properly for you and your family. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a kitchen that is beautiful and also fits your needs.
Over the last 50 years, the Paul Davis brand has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. We’ll make sure that your project gets the care and attention that it needs. If you’re ready to revamp your Bellflower home’s kitchen, you can depend on us.
An experienced Paul Davis remodeling technician will work hand-in-hand with you to determine how you want your new kitchen to look. From there, the blueprint and schedule will be created and the work can start. When you choose us, you’ll receive the best tools, materials, and procedures for your kitchen remodeling project.
A remodel won’t only make your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. Whether it’s more space or new appliances, this is the right time to make the changes you’ve always dreamed of. This is also a great way to improve the equity of your home.
Creating a beautiful kitchen requires several important features. The following items are typically involved with most remodels.
- Cabinets: Next to floors and walls, cabinets usually take up the most kitchen space. Make sure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with new glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Counters: Quartz, granite, stainless steel, and travertine all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us help select the right choice for you.
- Walls: A fresh coat of paint could go a long way to update your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. Another thing you can try is adding a creative new backsplash behind your sink.
- Appliances: Ready for an appliance upgrade? We can simply integrate a new refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: The sink in your kitchen is used so often, you need to make sure you get this choice right. We can help you find the appropriate combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that comes to mind during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. We install all types of lighting, from ceiling lights to lights under the cabinet.
Bring your dream kitchen to life and contact us for complimentary consultation on your kitchen remodel. Through a in-depth discussion of the items above, we can design and create your ideal kitchen.