Kitchen Remodeling in Brea
Your kitchen is the true hub of your home; it’s the setting for this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. You want to make sure your kitchen is always functioning properly to ensure these events are always able to occur. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a beautiful kitchen that also fits your needs and lifestyle.
For the last 50 years, the Paul Davis brand has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. While we’re often asked to assist with cleanup and restoration following property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people transform these important areas of their homes. Call us for Brea kitchen remodeling projects of any size.
To ensure your project is handled correctly, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. From this, a specific blueprint and schedule can be created. By choosing us, you’ll receive the best materials, tools, and procedures for your projects.
Along with improving its appearance, our work can improve your kitchen’s functionality. During this project, you can make more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. It will also likely increase the value of your home.
There are many different items required to create the ideal kitchen. Get your creative juices flowing by reading the list below.
- Cabinetry: Your cabinets take up a considerable portion of your kitchen space. Ensure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Countertops: Improve the look and feel of your kitchen through marble, glass, stainless steel, and wood. Let us help determine the best choice for you.
- Walls: A new coat of paint could go a long way to update your kitchen, but it’s only the beginning. A new backsplash can add some flair to your kitchen.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade some or all of your appliances? Complete your kitchen remodel a new fridge, stove, dishwasher, and more.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used frequently in any kitchen. It’s our mission to help you select a sink that provides the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Make sure you can highlight all your future gourmet meals with the right kitchen lighting. From track lighting to island lights, we can take care of every type of lighting for your kitchen.
Make your dream kitchen become a reality and contact Paul Davis of Brea for free kitchen remodel consultation. Through a detailed discussion of the items above, we can design and create your ideal kitchen.