Kitchen Remodeling in Duarte
The kitchen is the true hub of the home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. You need to ensure that your kitchen is always functioning properly to make sure these events are always able to occur. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you realize a space that fits your needs and looks great, too.
For the last 50 years, the Paul Davis brand has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. You may associate our name with property damage restoration, but it’s just part of what we do. For any Duarte kitchen remodeling project, you can count on us.
An experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to figure out how you want your new kitchen to look. Based on this, a detailed blueprint and schedule can be constructed. Your project will be completed with the very best materials and the safest, most effective processes.
The product of your kitchen remodel won’t only be a room that looks amazing, but is also very functional. During this process, you can make more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. This is also an excellent way to improve the equity of your property.
Creating the ideal kitchen requires several important features. Read the list below to start thinking about how you want to carry out this home improvement project.
- Cabinets: You can’t escape cabinetry while you’re in your kitchen. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: Improve the look and feel of your home’s kitchen through quartz, granite, laminate, and travertine. We can show you many options to determine the one that works for you.
- Walls: A new color of paint could go a long way to revitalize your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. Add some variety to your kitchen with a fun new backsplash.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for a change. We can simply integrate a new fridge, stove, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Because of how often you will use it, your kitchen sink is an important choice with your remodel. It’s our objective to help you find a sink that provides the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that you think of during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. From ceiling lights to chandeliers, we can install all types of lighting for you.
Call us for a free consultation on your kitchen remodel and make your dream kitchen become a reality. Through a detailed discussion of the items above, we can design and create your dream kitchen.