Kitchen Remodeling in Fullerton, CA
From morning breakfast to nightly homework assignments, your kitchen serves as the hub for all kinds of events inside your home. The many roles of your kitchen make it so essential to be a place that works properly for you. The restoration & remodeling team from Paul Davis will help you design a beautiful space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
Over the last 50 years, the Paul Davis brand has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. We’ll make sure that your project gets the care and attention that it needs. Contact us for Fullerton kitchen remodels projects of all sizes.
To ensure your project is done right, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. They will then work with you to design a blueprint and schedule for your project. Your kitchen remodeling project will be completed using the very best materials and the safest, most effective processes.
A remodel won’t only help your kitchen look better, it will help it become more functional. You can add additional space for family dinners, along with the appliances and other improvements you’ve always wanted. This project will also likely increase the value of your property.
There are several different items required to create the ideal kitchen. Read the list below to start thinking about how you want to carry out your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinets: No matter how large your entire kitchen is, cabinets will take up a considerable portion of the space. Make sure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Counters: Quartz, granite, stainless steel, and travertine all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. We can show you several options to help you select the one that works for you.
- Walls: A fresh coat of paint could go a long way to update your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. Install a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra color.
- Appliances: Want better appliances? We can easily integrate a new refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you need to make sure you select the right one. It’s our objective to help you find a sink that offers the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Make sure you can show off all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. From pendant lights to lights under the cabinet, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation on your kitchen remodel and let your wishes come true. By talking about the items above, we’ll help you create your perfect kitchen.