Monrovia Contents Cleaning Service
From clothing and important documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis in Monrovia can restore these precious belongings and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to consider as you take on the healing process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear possessions that were at one point immediately rejected may now be are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, draperies, clothing, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during times like this, Paul Davis in Monrovia can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving valued possessions and cherished memories. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that nearly discarded. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us too.