Norwalk, CA Contents Cleaning Service
Paul Davis Restoration of Southern California can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to think about as you start the recovery process. One is the belongings of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished possessions that were at one point automatically discarded are very possibly just like new.
These items can include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Helping you identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these belongings to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during disasters, Paul Davis Restoration of Southern California can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Choose Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving prized items and cherished memories. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were nearly discarded. We understand their worth and will work tirelessly to save them for you.