Disaster Planning in Southern California, CA
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. But, these plans typically involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.