Disaster Planning for Residents in Buena Park
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free consultation today, call Paul Davis Restoration of Southern California.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.