Fire Damage Recovery for Southern California Businesses
For commercial properties, recovering from fire damage can be a lengthy and expensive task. When business owners consider fire damage, they typically focus on the fire itself however soot and smoke can hang around the area much longer. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave can stay in the air for years if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation
Surviving a fire is stressful and Paul Davis knows that your beloved business and income are at risk. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are only a portion of the things our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Throughout the Southern California region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- We appear at your business to assist you within hours, 24/7
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Environmentally friendly methods for sanitation soot and other residue caused by fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Careful cleaning for any harmed items, equipment and additional contents inside
- Water elimination – industrial grade extractors, air movers and dehumidifiers
- We can renew any portion of your business that was harmed by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
Contact your Southern California Paul Davis Franchise
We can get your commercial property back to normal faster. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of experience help us complete the job effectively the first time. Harmed goods or furniture is typically easy to renew for our specialists and their tools. Additionally, we will guide you through your insurance claims process to make it as easy as possible for you.
Let our business help yours. Contact Paul Davis of Southern California if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.