How Paul Davis Restoration of Southern California Removes Water Damage
Intense water damage is something that no one wants to go through. If your home has experienced water damage, hiring the best company to do the job without delay is essential. The company that you’re looking for is Paul Davis Emergency Services, always ready to respond to your situation at any time.
Handling water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to get the job done quickly. Please let us know if you require direct aid by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Southern California will get back to you within 30 minutes and reach your property within four hours.
What to Expect from Paul Davis Restoration of Southern California
- Talk to Paul Davis Restoration of Southern California – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Restoration of Southern California has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Inspection and Assessment – Our staff operate a thorough inspection of the damage area to look for ways to remove and prevent future water damage and removal options.
- Water Extraction – At Paul Davis Restoration of Southern California, we implement powerful pumps and vacuums to remove flooding. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we’ll arrive to remove the water.
- Drying – Though everything appears dry, severe cases sometimes require drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Clean Up – Standing water can cause stains and deformities in the areas it rests on. Paul Davis Restoration of Southern California applies specialized deodorizers to remove smells, stains and other problems standing water leaves behind.
- Returning to Normal – The restoration team with Paul Davis Restoration of Southern California enters after the damage is cleared to renew your home to its original condition.
What Causes Water Damage?
- Refrigerator malfunction
- Poor plumbing
- Overflowing toilet
- Severe weather
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific practices and specialized equipment involved with withdrawing water and drying out an area that has been impaired by water damage. It may depend upon a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to handle cases like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are some definite steps that you can take to make our job simpler when we get there. Call us today find out what you can do and get helpful tips and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You won’t be able to sufficiently dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Restoration of Southern California will apply the suitable methods to your water damage to return you to your home as quickly as possible.