Emergency Flood Damage Services
If your property has been damaged by flooding, it’s essential to hire proficient professionals who can quickly take care of the problem. The company that you’re searching for is Paul Davis Emergency Services and we are ready to respond to your situation at any time.
Taking care of water damage is an important part of what we do at Paul Davis Restoration of Southern California and we know how to get the job done on schedule. Please let us know if you require immediate aid by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Southern California will return your call within 30 minutes and get to your property within four hours.
Our Water Damage Removal Process
- Call Us – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Restoration of Southern California has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Diagnostics – Our professionals conduct a thorough inspection of the damaged section to look for the best approach to reverse the damage.
- Water Extraction – At Paul Davis Restoration of Southern California, we implement commercial grade pumps and vacuums to take the flooding. The sooner you call, the sooner we can remove the damage.
- Drying – The water might be gone, but bigger cases sometimes call for deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Deodorization – Stagnant water leaves behind discoloration and disfigurement in the areas it rests on. We apply specialized deodorizers to neutralize odors, discoloration, and warping and other damage left from the water damage.
- Reversing the Damage – Regardless if the damage was major or minor, the Paul Davis Restoration of Southern California restoration team will take your property back to pre-flood conditions.
How does Water Damage Start?
- Appliance malfunction
- Poor plumbing
- Overflowing toilet
- Seasonal rains
Why Is Using a Certified Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Repairing water damage involves scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may need a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can evade expensive repairs in the future by choosing a skillful restoration company to handle cases like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are some explicit measures that you can take to make our job easier when we arrive. Contact the Paul Davis team today learn what measures you can take and get helpful advice and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to sufficiently dry an area that has been damaged by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Restoration of Southern California will apply the appropriate methods to your water damage to return you to your home as quickly as possible.