Kitchen Remodeling in Southern California, CA
Your kitchen is the hub of the home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. The roles of the kitchen make it so important to be a place that functions properly for you. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you realize a space that fits your needs – and looks great, too.
The Paul Davis brand has developed a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. Though we’re often called upon to assist with restoration following property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people transform these important areas of their homes. For all of your Southern California kitchen remodeling projects, you can count on us.
A Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to figure out how your project should be handled. Based on this, a specific blueprint and schedule can be created. We will utilize the safest processes to do the project the right way.
A kitchen remodel won’t just help your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. Whether you want more space or new appliances, this is the right time to make the changes you’ve always dreamed of. It may also make your home more valuable.
There are many important items required to develop a beautiful kitchen. Read the list below to start thinking about how you want to plan your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinetry: You can’t get away from cabinetry while you are in your kitchen. Select glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to ensure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: There are multiple options to choose from for new countertops, including quartz, granite, laminate, and travertine. Let us introduce you to multiple options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a new coat of paint. Try adding a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra pizzazz.
- Appliances: Want an appliance upgrade? We can easily integrate a new fridge, oven, microwave, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you must make sure you get this choice right. It’s our mission to help you find a sink that offers the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Make sure you can demonstrate all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. From track lighting to chandeliers, we can take care of every type of lighting for you.
Call Paul Davis of Southern California to help make your dream kitchen become a reality with a free consultation. Through a detailed discussion of the items above, we can design and create your dream kitchen.