Prevent Water Damage
Every home or business can undergo water damages, no matter where your building is located. Basement flooding, sewer backups and storm damage can all cause major damages to your building. At Paul Davis, we understand the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to reduce the amount of damage your home will undergo, contact the professionals immediately. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can inspect and fix the problem, no matter the amount of water damage.
What Can Cause Water Damage?
Every house has appliances that are needed for everday life. But when they break, they can often bring more damage than good. Any appliance that uses water could flood and cause major problems. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by the thoroughly trained water repair technicians from Paul Davis. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets that have overflowed
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Cresting streams or rivers
Avoiding Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid water damamge repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. If you want to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are a few ways you can prevent water damage:
- Regularly look over your appliances for leaks.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable stress on your hoses or pipes.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to stop any further damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. You could have a leak on your hands.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to be smart and regularly check your home and appliances. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Paul Davis’ Water Damage Repair Services
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. All of our frachises offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Call Paul Davis Today
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need a water cleanup company call Paul! at 888-473-7769. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages– you can rely on Paul Davis to take care of any water emergency you throw our way.